These days, large-scale international giants are functioning in a very complex and diverse regulatory background. They are also vulnerable to threats in their business consistency and information security. So, it is important to have proper management and monitoring of GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) to ensure the success of the business these days.
At C Ahead, we are offering GRC Consultation to help businesses mitigate risks and fulfill their compliance milestones with
- Automated GRC Processes
- Information Security audit for risk control
- Improved Data Security and Business Continuity Process
- Implementation of systems, processes, and policies (information security)
We understand that to achieve better results as compared to retrofitting, it is important to address GRC in the design stage. In addition, it is also helpful to lower operational and capital costs and to improve performance.
Our Services Include
At C Ahead, we have achieved GRC excellence through our years of experience in multiple industries. We have partnered with a diversified and large scale organization due to which we are positioned well. This advantage will help you in efficient program design, strategic thinking and implementation in future. Here are our GRC Services –
- IRM or Information Risk Management – Data risk and information management (technology and operations) in compliance with security standards in different industries and global regulations.
- GRC Technology Consultation – It consists of complete GRC lifecycle, which includes product selection, requirement analysis, integration, design, ongoing support, and implementation.
- Compliance Management – We focus on implementation and design of compliance systems, processes, controls, and alerts. It consists of validation and testing of controls.
- Data Privacy and Security – This way, privacy of personally identifiable information and critical data is ensured with proper controls.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) – We implement best standards and practices to provide complete BCM services with assessable results in each BCM phase.